Wells Fargo- No Downloaded Transactions

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: No New Transactions with Chase (EWC).

Comments

• I am having the same issue with Wells Fargo... I have tried the "deactivate and reactivate" and it has not helped. Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @crollison1026

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Are you getting an error when you try connecting? If so could you let us know what error is going on. This will give us more information on what we can do to get you back up and running. Also how long has this been going on as well?  

Any extra information you're able to provide so that we're able to take a look and see what exactly is happening. Let us know once you get the chance!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I am having the same issue with Wells Fargo. Have not been able to download since 2/16
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Wobegonen

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Reno007
    Reno007 Member
    Same problem. I don't see how a test file will help and I am not trying to access my data I am trying to reconnect to Wells Fargo. When I start the beginning of the process to reset my credentials it just spins. Note that Wells Fargo just forced all users to change their passwords this week.
  • Reno007
    Reno007 Member
    Now it says "cannot set up Wells Fargo Bank" AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND:api.database.account.notfound)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Reno007

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Vav8r
    Vav8r Member
    Same problems not getting Quicken Connect to interface with my Wells Fargo Checking. Direct Connect works fine, so it is on the Quicken interface. This is my error code:
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:internal.api)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Vav8r

Thank you for the response and the additional details. You will need to contact support directly for a review of the logs and possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Please let us know how it goes with support!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.