check register entry order?

Hi, Maybe I'm a Luddite, but I only use Quicken Deuxe 2020 on my computer, no interaction with online accounts. I'm also using, in tandem, Q2007 for Mac (cuz I like it better). So I do everything in Q2007 and enter everything manually in Deluxe. Cumbersome, but I'm used to it.

My question is: when I enter numbered checks in Deluxe, they fall to the bottom of that day's entry, even though I enter automatic withdrawals afterward. Not a biggie, but it bugs me. Is there a work-around?

Thanks in advance,

Hannah

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @hbanks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you click and hold a transaction, you can rearrange the order of the transactions by dragging and dropping that transaction to the order you prefer.

If you would like to review more information on Register Sorting, please review this support article and open the first blue dropdown section titled Register Overview.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @hbanks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you click and hold a transaction, you can rearrange the order of the transactions by dragging and dropping that transaction to the order you prefer.

If you would like to review more information on Register Sorting, please review this support article and open the first blue dropdown section titled Register Overview.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja

• hbanks
    hbanks Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Really appreciate it. Easy, and done, although I didn't see the filter bar at the top of the register.

Hannah
  • Quicken Anja
    @hbanks You're welcome! Glad I could help. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.