Missing Categories

WarningU2
WarningU2 Member ✭✭✭
I rarely use the Mobile app (Android) but when if I do, its normally to remember a cash transaction. I've found it doesn't show my categories from the Windows app when I enter. There is some hybrid list. Is this by design? I am using latest Windows Cdn version on Windows 10. Synching completes successfully with no issues.
It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. - Winston Churchill

Best Answer

• WarningU2
    WarningU2 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Francisco ... that corrected the issue.
    It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. - Winston Churchill

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @WarningU2

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like the categories may not be syncing properly with one another as they should be the same. I'd try to reset the cloud and see if we may be able to get it to list the categories better. I'll leave steps down below.

Across the top select edit > preferences > mobile & web > reset your cloud data.

Once you've done this let us know how it goes! If you're still having trouble after let us know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• WarningU2
    WarningU2 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Francisco ... that corrected the issue.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @WarningU2

Glad to hear it's working for you now! If you do run into any other issues feel free to let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.