Quicken stopped working with Merrill and TD Ameritrade

Options
I am getting messages that data was downloaded for an account not in Quicken

Best Answer

• Lee64
    Lee64 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I don’t have the error codes. The error message said data was for an account not in my Quicken file for my Merrill and TD Ameritrade brokerage accounts. I loaded a recent back-up of my Quicken file which has fixed the problem so far.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Lee64,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

We will need more information in order to better assist you further.

Per your title; Can you please elaborate and explain exactly what is stopped working with Merrill and TD Ameritrade? Are you having trouble downloading transactions from these financial institutions and/or receiving any particular error code(s) that you can provide us with?

Also, can you please specify which area of the program it is where you are receiving the messages regarding downloaded data for an account not in Quicken?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Lee64
    Lee64 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I don’t have the error codes. The error message said data was for an account not in my Quicken file for my Merrill and TD Ameritrade brokerage accounts. I loaded a recent back-up of my Quicken file which has fixed the problem so far.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @Lee64 Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear restoring a backup resolved the issue for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.