New Navy Federal Credit Union MFA Connection Issues

Looks like someone (NFCU or Quicken) made some MFA changes in their software. Starting yesterday I'm unable to get NFCU accounts to download. At First got MFA Action Required errors. Then tried to "reconnect" one of my accounts. Quicken appeared to go through the MFA code process twice, asking me to repeat my device and sending me a second code. This was after the first time through. Following that I got time out errors on my accounts. Even after the initial "reconnect" request, Quicken showed only one of my accounts to link then showed a MFA on that account and timeout errors on the other 3.
I now have USAA giving me multiple downloads of the same transactions and NFCU not giving me anything!!
A couple of comments from Quicken would be nice right about now!!

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @671DCA

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. While USAA is still having some issues I haven't seen much for NFCU having issues recently. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below.

1. In the top left select File > New > Start From Scratch > Default Categories > don't use mobile and web.
    2. From there go ahead an try singing into NFCU and see if you're able to connect. 

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• 671DCA
    671DCA Member ✭✭
    Thanks Francisco, I Have successfully connected yesterday and today without issue. Interestingly, I did a Sanitize for the file I sent and then when back to the original. It's almost as if I had a bad data bit somewhere. I think we can close this one. Thanks again for your response
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @671DCA

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear everything is working for you now. If you do run into any other issues feel free to let us know so we can take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • dbm1983
    dbm1983 Member ✭✭
    NFCU downloads are not working for Credit Card accounts. It appears to work fine for other Checking, Savings and Money Market accounts, but the credit card information is not syncing since 1 Mar 2021. Any work arounds are updates?
  • usnavy1610
    usnavy1610 Member ✭✭
    I second the NFCU Credit Card difficulties. Checking/Savings working, no joy on the credit card accounts.
  • JH44
    JH44 Member
    I cant get anything to sync
This discussion has been closed.