Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken 6.1.1 - Credit Card Payments No Longer Find Match in Payment Account

I'm on the current version of quicken and noticed today that quicken didn't find my credit card payment to link from my checking account to my credit card account. Normally when I link the 2 transactions I receive a popup saying quicken found the match. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @The Other Bill

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening. If you navigate to the credit card account, do you see the transaction listed or is it missing altogether?

If you see the transaction, are then two? The downloaded transaction and the linked transfer? If so, are you able to drag one on top of the other to manually match them?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • The Other Bill
    The Other Bill Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken_Tyka

My normal routine is that I see the downloaded payment in my CC account and the next business day I see the offset in my checking account. Once it is in my checking account, I change the category to point to the credit card category and I receive a message stating Quicken found a match and I accept the match. This time, I didn't receive any message and I ended up with a duplicate transaction in the CC account. The lack of message and matching is the behavior I'm inquiring about. Hopefully that makes sense.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @The Other Bill

Thank you for the response and the additional details. We are seeing reports of various issues with matching and we are currently investigating these reports further.

If you have not done so already, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue using this form.

This report will be used to investigate and research this issue further, however, it will not receive a direct response. As soon as more is discovered regarding the matching issue, there will be an update with more details to resolve the issue.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • The Other Bill
    The Other Bill Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken_Tyka

Done
  • I have found that for a period from 2/20 to 11/20 my card card payments did not post to categories. I have not idea what categories they posted to. My year end spending is off in my budget.