Account Reconciliation is not working on any accounts.

Options
Account Reconciliation is not working on any accounts. I have accepted new transactions for both checking and credit card accounts but when either auto reconcile or a manual reconciliation is started the message "There are no uncleared items to reconcile" is displayed even though there are 1 or more Cleared items in the register. I tried turning off the "Reconcile using online balance" option but that doesn't change the results. This has been happening for 4 or 5 days.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @thehairlesscat

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

In this case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support  via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly.  I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until the Online Balance is retrieved properly, do not reconcile using the Online Balance.  If you're using the Express Web Connect connection method, I suggest you report the issue to Quicken Support.  Otherwise, contact the financial institution.

If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/reconciling-account-quicken-windows
  • thehairlesscat
    Options
    I'm having the same issue for the last couple weeks from the last couple updates. I get the message about no cleared transactions, but I have like 25 cleared transactions staring at me. I just got a new update today that didn't fix this problem, and I think it started at the last update.
  • thehairlesscat
    Options
    Ok, this gets even weirder. I use Quicken to monitor my wife and my accounts and our reconcile feature is not working. I also use Quicken to manage and monitor my mother in laws accounts under a separate file, and her reconcile is working fine. Now, I'm very confused.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @thehairlesscat

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

In this case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support  via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly.  I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday