Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

UN Federal Credit Union (UN FCU) CC-502 error

While I can log onto the UN FCU site without any problem, Quicken is unable to download transactions on my UNFCU accounts, giving a CC-502 error. I've covered browser cache and rebooted computer, but still not working.
When I try to reset the connection, Quicken rejects my login info with the same error code, CC-502.
Any ETA on a fix?

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I agree - you should contact Quicken Support so that they can troubleshoot this issue - here's their LINK.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @TSO-22,

Thanks for taking that step.  Please keep us advised of any additional information.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16
    Hi @TSO-22,

That error code is usually a temporary condition that usually is related to maintenance being performed on the FI's servers that process Quicken downloads.  You should not deactivate/reactivate your accounts for this situation because that may lead to additional problems.  This error usually disappears in no more than one day.  You can see additional information on this error HERE.

[edited to fix link]
    Frankx

• Tomas
    Tomas Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same problem (CC-502) with UN Federal Credit Union since Feb 14. Keep retrying every day...
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that the problem continues.  Also I now see that the link above didn't work so please try this LINK  for more information on the CC-502 error.

Frankx

• TSO-22
    TSO-22 Member ✭✭
    It's been 4 days now, and still no ability to connect to UNFCU through Quicken. This really is quite a serious problem.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I agree - you should contact Quicken Support so that they can troubleshoot this issue - here's their LINK.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

• rhd99
    rhd99 Member
    Same problem for me, as well, in the same timeframe. Down several days.
  • also cannot connect Quicken for Mac to UNFCU

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.189)
  • Hello @scott_n_carol

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the issue you're experiencing it would be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as generally with an Aggregator_in_error error we need to collect logs to find out exactly what is happening so that we're able to get it fixed.  I'll leave our information down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • rhd99
    rhd99 Member
    The cc-502 error from an attempt at UNFCU download has gone on for at least 5 days. I have reported to Quicken support. Still no resolution. UNFCU is no help. Their first response was "What is Quicken?" After going to second level support, their response was "You'll need to contact Quicken support."
  • TSO-22
    TSO-22 Member ✭✭
    When I go to add UNFCU as a new account, and type in UNFCU, 2 separate options for UNFCU appear: one is labelled "New". Neither work: both give same error code.
    I called Quicken support, who says it is a problem with UNFCU;, i.e. that they are changing their sign-on to Quicken Servers.
    When I called and emailed UNFCU, I received no help from them. So, I emailed them again, and copied their Board of Governors. Will see if that helps.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @TSO-22,

Thanks for taking that step.  Please keep us advised of any additional information.

Frankx

• evillama
    evillama Member ✭✭
    I've been having this same exact problem also for the same amount of days. I WILL NOT contact Quicken Support as this is obviously a known widespread issue with other users so sending "my" logs will be of no use. Will continue to track via this thread. Please keep us all posted when the issue is fixed by Quicken.
  • TSO-22
    TSO-22 Member ✭✭
    I think the problem is actually at least in part on the UNFCU side, if I understand it correctly.
    I've got UNFCU Tech support (reluctantly) working on it, after writing to UNFCU's Board of Directors to get a response.
    That said, Quicken MUST provide a detailed technical note in what the issues are, so that I could forward that to UNFCU's IT team. That would be an ENORMOUS help.
  • DaveandAlex
    DaveandAlex Member
    Same issue with UNFCU for a while now. Any solution?
  • rhd99
    rhd99 Member
    We have "progressed" to CC-505 error. Still no resolution. Very disappointing.
  • TSO-22
    TSO-22 Member ✭✭
    WHEN will Quicken IT staff provide a detailed technical note in what the issues are, so that I could forward that to UNFCU's IT team.??? That is what has been needed for over a week!
  • evillama
    evillama Member ✭✭
    > @Frankx said:
    > @TSO-22,
    >
    > Thanks for taking that step.  Please keep us advised of any additional information.
    >
    > Frankx

How is this an "accepted answer" when the problem still exists??

@TSO-22 since you're in contact with UNFCU support, ask if they can provide a way to download QFX files while we wait for Quicken to acknowledge and respond to this issue.
  • DaveandAlex
    DaveandAlex Member
    My last successful download was Feb 11. All troubleshooting suggestions were tried without any luck.

Logging directly into UNFCU online works normally.
  • Tomas
    Tomas Member ✭✭
    I give up. Tried a couple of times with Quicken support, it is clear that this is a UNFCU problem, but it is on us, UNFCU clients, to report the issue to them. I've done that too, with no more than "we'll let out IT department know...". By "I give up" I mean that I will fall back on QFX downloads for now. They are available in the UNFCU website under "Account Services", "Transaction Download". Works fine, except that (at least for me) the Credit Card transactions have the payments and charges reversed, sigh... so... close to useless for Credit Card, but fine for other accounts... still, more manual work
  • DaveandAlex
    DaveandAlex Member
    Actually this should be handled between Quicken and UNFCU since there is nothing else us customer can do.
  • DaveandAlex
    DaveandAlex Member
    Not sure what happened but today my accounts updated.
  • evillama
    evillama Member ✭✭
    Same here. Deactivated the QFX downloads and re-setup online syncing and seems to be working again. I would thank somebody but since neither Quicken nor UNFCU acknowledged and accepted the problem or gave comprehensive updates, I'll leave it up to luck that fixed this.
  • TSO-22
    TSO-22 Member ✭✭
    Working now. While it took too long to fix, it is working correctly. Small favors.