OL-301-A Error When Making a Payment to Citi Cards

rwmol
rwmol Member ✭✭✭
I'm trying to make a Direct Connect payment to Citi Cards with One Step Update and I get this OL-301-A error. See attached. I've never experience this error code before.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @rwmol,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, I suggest you try to refresh the Financial Institution Branding and Profile by following the steps below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Anja
    I did what you recommended yesterday with no help. I did an update today and had a number of incorrect reconciled transactions. It appears my Quicken was corrupt for some reason. for the 18 years I've been using Quicken I have never had a problem like this. I restored a back-up from two days prior and everything is fine now. I do have one question. My quicken now has a name with the date of the back-up. Is there a way I can edit the name?
  • Quicken Anja
    @rwmol Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue by restoring a backup.

As for changing the name of the data file, you will need to do that from directly within the location that the file is stored. Please, be sure to close Quicken first before making any changes to avoid data damage and/or file corruption. Once Quicken is closed, navigate to the folder/location where the data file is saved. Then, right-click the data file name and select Rename from the dropdown menu to change the name of the data file.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja

• rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip. It helped.
  • Quicken Anja
    @rwmol Awesome! You're welcome, glad I could help. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.