Bug: Single check print misaligned

Options
A single standard size check is configured to be oriented 90 degrees from a full sheet, with the short right edge leading, centered in the middle of the manual feed tray.

The check incorrectly prints with the text left shifted 2.5" relative to the expected location. This is true if the Quicken PDF Printer driver is selected, or the physical printer is used. The Alignment routine limits offset to 50/100th's of an inch, thus manual correction cannot be applied.

A full sheet prints normally.

Quicken Windows Premier 2020 vR31.20 b27.1.31.20
Windows 10 20H2, all drivers up to date.
Brother MFC DW2750, no print scaling

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @James McAfee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, to start with, I recommend that you please take a moment to review this support article regarding issues with printer check alignment.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @James McAfee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, to start with, I recommend that you please take a moment to review this support article regarding issues with printer check alignment.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.