AGAIN, I am experiencing Error 193 with accounts at KPCU.

I see this error has been experienced by Quicken users for years, certainly for me. Here I am again in 2021 after a Quicken update and all of the accounts have Error 193. Resetting the connection does NOT work. Although there are multiple accounts at one institution, Quicken makes resetting more tedious by requiring a SMS code for each account, then the reset doesn't work! ARRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    For error CC-193, you'll need to contact Quicken Support.  They have tools, that the volunteers on this forum don't have, to further assist you.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    For error CC-193, you'll need to contact Quicken Support.  They have tools, that the volunteers on this forum don't have, to further assist you.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Qunbee
    Qunbee Member ✭✭
    Wow. Just unbelievable. The agent just continued to try the same process to resolve this long-term ongoing issue which occurs every time Q is updated - and just with ONE institution, not all of the accounts! Quicken can not do anything outside the troubleshooting steps even though they've been done several times in the past and I could supply OFX files from the history I have.
    Why would I (or Quicken) continue to do the same thing over and over and expect different results?
  • Qunbee
    Qunbee Member ✭✭
    Just for one institution, after updating Mac iOS, Chrome, and then Quicken one institution's data is no longer updating. Quicken shows error 193 messages for each account at that institution and a sync error message suggesting I try again later. Settings is no longer an option on the app.
  • Qunbee
    Qunbee Member ✭✭
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:cccapture.193)
This discussion has been closed.