Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Error CC-501 When Trying to Add USAA Federal Savings Bank to Mobile & Web

Hi,

Several weeks ago, many of us had a problem with USAA Federal Savings Bank; you quickly resolved the problem for Quicken for Windows and am very impressed with the speed with which you did so.

Having said that, however, it's been over 3 weeks and I still get the same error, CC-501, whenever I try to add my USAA account back into Quicken for the Web and Quicken Mobile App. BTW, I followed you fix instructions to the T when the problem was occurring with Quicken for Windows.

Any idea when this problem is to be resolved?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ARsnic,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This error is being caused by USAA's new servers blocking access to our Mobile and Web Cloud sync which is why the connection is currently unavailable. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still working with USAA to set up the Mobile/Web connections for the new USAA instance. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

I do apologize for not having better news to share with you and for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @ARsnic You're welcome!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Rip-San
    Rip-San Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja,

I am also having the exact same issue for many weeks now - finally got USAA-New interface w/Qkn desktop working perfectly, but suddenly couldn't connect Qkn desktop to Mobile/Web...but it ONLY doesn't connect for USAA accounts. Your explanation above seems to explain the current state of affairs.

Curious as to how we can know when the fix has been implemented? Do we just keep blindly trying to connect it every so often and/or keep coming back to this thread? Or is there a way to be proactively notified?

Thank you...
  • ambosmommy
    ambosmommy Member
    edited March 6
    [Removed - Rant]
  • QkNoGood
    QkNoGood Member ✭✭
    Same issue here. Please notify when corrected.
  • QkNoGood
    QkNoGood Member ✭✭
    Any updates, Really need the mobile app & web access, Please!! Thanks
  • DonPottenger
    DonPottenger Member
    I thought there used to be a way to get notified when a thread had a new posting. I don't see any way to do that on this page. I too would like to be notified when this issue has been fixed.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I thought there used to be a way to get notified when a thread had a new posting. I don't see any way to do that on this page. I too would like to be notified when this issue has been fixed.
    On every page in the upper right there is a star icon.  If you select it that bookmarks it for you.  By default any thread you bookmark will send you a notification whenever it anyone posts on it.  Of course for an active thread like this, that might not be desirable.  What would be better is if one of the Moderators creates an thread in the announcement section where only they can update them and have people bookmark that and they update it when there is new information.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • QkNoGood
    QkNoGood Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja, any updates? Months have gone by and no resolution. Really need this to work. Can you please update us on any progress? (Back in Feb 22)
  • QkNoGood
    QkNoGood Member ✭✭
    Wow! Not even the courtesy of a reply from Quicken Support! Well, I am up for renewal. Sad to say that after many years with Quicken I will be moving on to another software.