Multiple OL-362-A errors

geoffj
geoffj Member ✭✭✭
Today I started getting Multiple OL-362-A errors on my brokerage accounts. Tried deactivating and re-activating but only the last account added does not get OL-362-A errors. Anybody else getting this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @geoffj Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that the OL-362 error has resolved itself. :)

As for the CC-501 error you are receiving; if you haven't already, then please take a moment to review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to call Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the root cause of this error, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @geoffj,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you don't mind I just have a few questions in order to better understand your issue, and be able to better assist you further.

Do you receive the error only after the first initial attempt to run a One Step Update, or do you receive the same error if you attempt to run a One Step Update again a second time after the first initial attempt? Also, if you try updating the accounts individually through Update Now (found in the Actions gear icon on the top-right or the account register), do you receive the same error? 

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• geoffj
    geoffj Member ✭✭✭
    The OL-362-A errors have resolved themselves - no idea why, but this morning working correctly. I still have a CC-501 error with my credit union though. I am running R31.20
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @geoffj Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that the OL-362 error has resolved itself. :)

As for the CC-501 error you are receiving; if you haven't already, then please take a moment to review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to call Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the root cause of this error, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• geoffj
    geoffj Member ✭✭✭
    I have contacted support over the CC-501 error and am awaiting their solution.
This discussion has been closed.