Discover card download

Options
TedMcD
TedMcD Member ✭✭
I have downloaded for a year with no problem. Recently 1 vendor (Subway) who I have downloaded every day for the year stopped downloading. It shows the correct Credit card total but no transaction. All other transactions get posted.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @TedMcD

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

If you haven't already, can you please confirm that the register is not filtered?

Im Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank Quicken for Windows

Please let us know what you find!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @TedMcD

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

If you haven't already, can you please confirm that the register is not filtered?

Im Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank Quicken for Windows

Please let us know what you find!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.