CC-503- USAA

Comments

• chiefek1952
    chiefek1952 Member ✭✭
    I keep getting CC-503 errors. I have the New Server in Quicken and have received the login and pin, still no luck, have not been able to One step Update since they updated the server
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting CC-503 errors. I have the New Server in Quicken and have received the login and pin, still no luck, have not been able to One step Update since they updated the server
    D If you are getting CC-503 errors that means you are using Express Web Connect, which doesn't work right with USAA.  You need to switch to Direct Connect.

First off see if Online Services tab in the account details if there is an "Improve this connection..." link and if so use that to switch to Direct Connect.  If that doesn't work you are going to have to deactivate all your accounts and then clear out the financial institution number from the General tab and then start the process of reactivating them.  This time though type in USAA and select the Advanced Options so that you can select Direct Connect before going on.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.