Bill Reminder date changes on me

Options
I keep resetting to the correct date for a Bill Reminder, but it reverts to the incorrect date when I next open Quicken. What's wrong?

Best Answer

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Probably mild level corruption. If this happened to me I would try recreating a new Bill reminder for this item (Name has to be slightly different), then delete the old one. Also try repair and validating your file and see what the log displays if there is anything in reminders.

Note there is a bug which stops the reminder from calculating the estimate for the bill (based off the last 3 or x entries). It calculates the result but it won't save it. But not the case with the date as far as I know.

Answers

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Probably mild level corruption. If this happened to me I would try recreating a new Bill reminder for this item (Name has to be slightly different), then delete the old one. Also try repair and validating your file and see what the log displays if there is anything in reminders.

Note there is a bug which stops the reminder from calculating the estimate for the bill (based off the last 3 or x entries). It calculates the result but it won't save it. But not the case with the date as far as I know.
  • Amy Gonzalez
    Amy Gonzalez Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks - I will give that a try tomorrow. You're right, it does sound like corruption.
This discussion has been closed.