I get "Make Credit Card Payment" popup after I accept all downloaded transactions

Options
After I accept all downloaded transactions (One Step Update) for a particular credit card account, I get the prompt to "Make Credit Card Payment":

This used to only happen after I completed reconciliation. How can I turn this off? I still want the prompt when reconciling.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Is this particular credit card account enabled for "auto reconcile to online balance"?
    Please check your settings:

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Is this particular credit card account enabled for "auto reconcile to online balance"?
    Please check your settings:

• mlwendel
    mlwendel Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been using Quicken for over 20 years. I have my regular accounts set up for automatic debit. I have never missed a payment. The prompt after reconciliation merely simplified entry of my payment. I adjust the data and amount as required. Very simple and reliable. The extra prompt turned out to be due to the one credit card getting changed to online balance. I changed it back and had to do some significant reconcile work. But now I'm good. I don't know how it got changed. Now I'll keep a better eye on it. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.