Sync error message

Options
lkidder0923
lkidder0923 Member ✭✭
Starting today, when I try to sync my desktop and online accounts, I get an error message that says "No permission to access entity." What does that mean??

Best Answers

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    go to Edit/Preferences/Quicken ID/Mobile & Web
    click Reset your cloud data

that fixes it a majority of the time. 

wags Glad to be here!

• lkidder0923
    lkidder0923 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That worked....thanks.

Answers

• studpup
    Answer ✓
    Options
    go to Edit/Preferences/Quicken ID/Mobile & Web
    click Reset your cloud data

that fixes it a majority of the time. 

wags Glad to be here!

• lkidder0923
    lkidder0923 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That worked....thanks.
  • FeliciaZF
    FeliciaZF Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was having the same issue. This solution worked. I can now sync successfully.
  • gengquist1
    gengquist1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This solution worked for me three times, that's right, three times. I am now facing it a forth time. I have dropped my account sync to two accounts, Checking and Savings.

I will Reset Cloud Data and it is fine for a day or so, then the error appears again.

This appeared out of no where three weeks ago. Seems to be after I installed R31.20 Build 27.1.31.20
  • studpup
    Options
    This solution worked for me three times, that's right, three times. I am now facing it a forth time. I have dropped my account sync to two accounts, Checking and Savings.

I will Reset Cloud Data and it is fine for a day or so, then the error appears again.

This appeared out of no where three weeks ago. Seems to be after I installed R31.20 Build 27.1.31.20
    Sorry that didn't resolve it. 

Edit/Preferences/Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts, and choose Sign in as a different user. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID and password, and reselect the accounts you want sync to the cloud.

wags Glad to be here!

This discussion has been closed.