TD Ameritrade updating transaction never has correct cash balance

Comments

• agh19
    agh19 Member ✭✭
    Same issue, My TD Ameritrade balances in Quicken are off by as much as 50%. I have verified the data files, de/reactivated the accounts, and deleted/reinstated them, all to no avail. Have spent about two hours on phone with Quicken support, working through their scripts. This began for me in late January, 2021. I think there was an update that caused it but I can't prove it. I'm VERY frustrated.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @agh19

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.