Quicken Not Downloading Recent Transactions

drewbp
drewbp Member ✭✭
I hit Update Now, it goes through the motions, but last download date still says Feb 05, 20201 10:12 am.

Quicken Subscription, Windows 10.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @drewbp

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 
     -Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @drewbp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Which financial institution(s) are you connected to? And which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? Also, are you experiencing this with just one or multiple accounts and/or financial institutions?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• drewbp
    drewbp Member ✭✭
    My Accounts are with Partners Federal Credit Union, and I am using Express Web Connect. I use the subscription service and Quicken is updated automatically, so I have the latest Windows version update. For reference that is Version R31.2 Build 27.1.31.20. This happens every time I try to download transactions, even after resetting my account each time the download fails. I only have one financial institution, and this happens on multiple accouns.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @drewbp

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• drewbp
    drewbp Member ✭✭
    So I created a test file, and it seems to download recent transactions just fine.
  • drewbp
    drewbp Member ✭✭
    However following the troubleshooting steps did not change the situation. Recent transactions do not show in the register once downloaded.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @drewbp

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 
     -Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.