Issues with chase downloads

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: chase credit card statements not downloading.

Comments

• KathyMoor
    KathyMoor Member ✭✭
    @jimbean2 did this work for you? I'm still having problems with my chase bill. I tried refreshing and resetting the credentials and nothing is working.
  • William1
    William1 Member ✭✭
    I have this same issue. All of my chase accounts have not refreshed with new billing amounts. I have tried switching between direct connect and quicken connect.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @KathyMoor and @William1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Have you tried deleting your biller and readding?  I believe that's what we're having issues with but let me know if we're having issues with downloading transactions. How long have you been experiencing these issues. Let us know when you get the chance and we'll take a look!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• exumry
    exumry Member ✭✭
    I have been unable to download transactions from Chase (also Bank of America) since March 7. When will this issue be fixed.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @exumry

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well as any error messages you have recived.

This information will help us to best answer your question and provide the next step forward. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.