Again - the "Oops!" error

Options
Resn8r
Resn8r Member ✭✭
I've been trying to get Quicken (Windows) to play nice. I've done about everything I can think of - log out of account, log back in with new ID, create new file, login with ID, then switch to old file, download, reinstall, then login in (worked once) ... Now, Quicken is incessantly aasking to sign in again. I at least need to be able to use the program ...

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Resn8r

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is quite odd you were able to fix it afterwards with the scan. I'm interested if it'll pop back up potentially soon but if that is the case I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support so that they're able to take a look at what exactly is happening. Ideally we won't receive the error anymore but incase we do I'll leave our hours down below. Let us know any updates if you do run into the problem again!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Resn8r
    Resn8r Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well, I have no idea if it was some lag, an issue on Quicken's side with the servers, MSFT's issue ... too many variables to consider without spending all my time tracing.

What I could probably offer to those on Windows is command prompt, "sfc /scannow" and reboot.

That's the only thing I've done differently through my trials, and now it works (did find some errors).
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Resn8r

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is quite odd you were able to fix it afterwards with the scan. I'm interested if it'll pop back up potentially soon but if that is the case I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support so that they're able to take a look at what exactly is happening. Ideally we won't receive the error anymore but incase we do I'll leave our hours down below. Let us know any updates if you do run into the problem again!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.