Etrade transactions are not updating (Q Mac)

boss2177
boss2177 Member ✭✭
My Etrade account only links my cash balance. Stock purchasing and value updates do not download. I am using Quicken for Mac

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @boss2177

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Are you getting any error message or are you just getting no transactions downloaded? How long have you been experiencing this issue as well? It is quite odd to only have only the cash downloading so I'm wondering if we may need to deactivate and reactivate but we'll need a bit more information first. Also could you let us know what version of quicken you're running. We should be able to find out by going across the top to Quicken > About Quicken.

Once you get the chance let us know a couple more details and we'll see what we can try to get you back up and running.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I have been having the same problem for the past 1-2 days.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Deepak DEolalikar

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well as the name of the financial institution.

Do you receive any error codes or messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • CraigD13
    CraigD13 Member ✭✭
    I am able to successfully connect to E*Trade Securities and download stock trades, dividend payments, etc. I am, however, not able to connect to E*Trade for my Checking and Savings accounts in Quicken for Mac Premier. Quicken asks for my password then takes me to a screen that asks for my 6 digit VIP credential. After I enter that then Quicken displays a message that my user ID and/or password were incorrect.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @CraigD13

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If these checking/savings accounts are linked to the brokerage account, this is not supported for download at this time. There is a previous discussion here, is this what you are experiencing?

If these accounts are separate, what is the URL that you visit online to view these accounts?

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • CraigD13
    CraigD13 Member ✭✭
    Hi Tyka, yes my bank accounts are linked to my brokerage accounts. Thanks for the info. I appreciate the response.
This discussion has been closed.