PayPal connection not working

Options
claudiocesar
claudiocesar Member ✭✭
Since March 3rd the PayPal connection is no longer working for me. Error 102 - and a message that the system is having technical issues downloading transactions, I have tried resetting and re linking and recreating the accounts but the problem persists. I have 3 accounts linked to PayPal .

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @claudiocesar

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if we're able to duplicate this issue in a test file. To do this we can go across the top to file > new > start from scratch > default categories > don't sync to mobile and web. From here try connecting your PayPal and see if we have a similar issue while connecting.

Once you've had a chance to try let us know and we'll take a look to see what we can find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @claudiocesar

It looks like another user is also having a similar issue as to what you're having. In this case I would recommend contacting Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs and figure out exactly what is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• metaleonid
    metaleonid Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I've been having the same issue and it looks like Quicken Support does absolutely nothing to address it. I was given a case number 8401169 but with no ETA. I guess I have to wait for 10+ years till this is resolved. Simply ridiculous.
  • claudiocesar
    claudiocesar Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello ; I was having exactly the same issue ; the way I fixed it was first to go to the PayPal site and signed up for “paperless “ statements and then have the account protected with 2 steps sign up procedure. Meaning every time u sign up using Quicken or their Web site or their app ; you have to respond with a special numeric code they sent you . Now all my PayPal accounts sync and download as usual .
This discussion has been closed.