Account update stops, no error message

When I try to update my PNC account, it appears to be connecting but then stops. Not getting any error message.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @sgc3168,

Which method are you using to connect with PNC (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, or Web Connect)?  Exactly what happens when "it stops"? Also which versions of both Quicken and Windows are you running?

If you go to: "Tools" > "One Step Update Summary" > then click on the blue "link" immediately below the bank's name on that listing > what information is located there?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• TSO-22
    TSO-22 Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem. Stopped working 3 days ago.
    Deactivated and reactivated all accounts Friday. Got PNC to work again, but only for2 days. Stopped again today.
    Not able to download transactions, resetting account does not work,. CC-505 error code given
    Details:
    Financial institution: PNC Bank - Web Connect
    Connection Methods: Express Web Connect
    Windows 10, 64 bit
    Quicken premier 2020, version R31.20, build 27.1.31.20
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @TSO-22,

I have a couple of questions -

1) which type, or types, of accounts are involved - checking/savings types, credit cards, loans?  Please be specific.

2) Have you always connected via Express Web Connect?

Get back to me and we'll go from there.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.