OL-220-A errors since 3/10/2021

Options
earslc12
earslc12 Member
I have not be able to do update transactions from one of my accounts at Cyprus Federal Credit Union. One account works fine but the other does not; so it's not a password issue. The CU doesn't see any type of hold on my account so it is something in your system. Please resolve this issue quickly and notify me when it works again

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @earslc12

It seems odd that you'd receive that error code for only one direct connect account at the same financial institution.  It may be something that you'll need to contact the credit union about.  Here's some information on the error and steps to fix it - LINK.

Another thing that you could try would be to reset the one account that has the problem.  Here's how: Open the account register in Quicken > click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right > select "Edit Account Details" > click on the "Online Services" tab > click on the "Reset Account" button > enter your password and click "OK".

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @earslc12

Sorry that you are having connection issues with your Cyprus FCU account.

Can you tell us the method that you connect to the account?  Is it Direct Connect or Express Web Connect?

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• earslc12
    earslc12 Member
    Options
    I have been using direct connect for all my accounts.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @earslc12

It seems odd that you'd receive that error code for only one direct connect account at the same financial institution.  It may be something that you'll need to contact the credit union about.  Here's some information on the error and steps to fix it - LINK.

Another thing that you could try would be to reset the one account that has the problem.  Here's how: Open the account register in Quicken > click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right > select "Edit Account Details" > click on the "Online Services" tab > click on the "Reset Account" button > enter your password and click "OK".

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.