What is PNC

I'm getting error code CC502. it leads to something wrong with the PNC. I don't know what that his. Trying to update accounts. I managed to get a few done individually but still one bank will not update.

Best Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    PNC is a Pittsburgh PA based banking corp.  In what context are you seeing it?  Can you provide a screen shot of what you're seeing.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16 Accepted Answer
    I'm getting error code CC502. it leads to something wrong with the PNC. I don't know what that his. Trying to update accounts. I managed to get a few done individually but still one bank will not update.
    What Version and Release of Quicken ..... Help --> About Quicken
    What banks do you have your Accounts ?
    As mentioned - PNC is a BANK

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dodohimeko

There is a fairly recent report of this error affecting PNC accounts - see this post LINK.

Is this a bank account or credit card account?  What is the connection method (direct connect, or express web connect)?

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• dodohimeko
    dodohimeko Member
    He answered my question with another question. Just does PNC mean.
  • NotACPA
    Accepted Answer
    PNC is a Pittsburgh PA based banking corp.  In what context are you seeing it?  Can you provide a screen shot of what you're seeing.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16 Accepted Answer
    What Version and Release of Quicken ..... Help --> About Quicken
    What banks do you have your Accounts ?
    As mentioned - PNC is a BANK

• dodohimeko
    dodohimeko Member
    I don't belong to PNC bank.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    I don't belong to PNC bank.
    ok - what about the other questions asked above -
    we are just peer customers...

• dodohimeko
    dodohimeko Member
    Did they fix that problem yet? A couple of days it did it again but I didn't get an error code. It just froze in the process of updating bank transactions. I closed everything and reopened Quicken and the updates were downloaded. I always check to see if it finished the tasks.
  • NotACPA
    We still need a screen shot of what you're seeing ... so that we can understand your issue.
    Since you don't "belong to PNC", I assume you mean that you don't have any accounts with them.  SO, the posted announcement about problems with PNC shouldn't apply to you.
    BUT until we can understand your issue, we really can't do much more.