Quicken Mac Not Downloading Banking Transactions

Scott Rose
Scott Rose Mac Beta Beta
All morning long, Quicken Mac has been giving error messages when trying to download transactions from Chase Bank, Bank of America, and Ally Bank. Fidelity Investments is okay. Can the Quicken engineers please investigate & fix?

Answers

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• Scott Rose
    Scott Rose Mac Beta Beta
    Ahh, thank you very much, @MontanaKarl! Yes, it looks like 2 of my banks are on that list!
  • Glenn T
    Glenn T Member
    The thread was updated today to indicate "Update 3/18/21:
    According to our providers, Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo are no longer having issues with adding or updating accounts. We will continue to monitor these banks should any of these issues reoccur.", however I'm still having issues with Chase Bank.
  • ampeg66
    ampeg66 Member
    Sorry for cross posting, I accidentally started a new thread but wanted to consolidate here. Unable to connect to Chase accounts even though the announcement says it's been fixed.

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105)
  • Lady Melody
    Lady Melody Member
    Chase is still not downloading transactions as of 3/18 12:17 pm ET.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Financial institutions may continue intermittently blocking or restricting access to large third-party applications like Quicken for another day or two due to the increased traffic surrounding the federal stimulus payments. There's nothing Quicken can do if the financial institution is blocking access; all you can do is try periodically over the next couple days until things return to normal.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Glenn T
    Glenn T Member
    Looks like it's working again.
  • rhfrhf
    rhfrhf Member
    Still can not access Ally bank, this has been going on for over a week, why has it not been addressed? Seem like a wide spread issue
  • Paul Kleeberg
    Paul Kleeberg Member ✭✭✭
    City Visa has continued still. They say talk to Quicken. All others working.
    Quicken user since 1997 when Dollars and $ense died.
This discussion has been closed.