Random Disapperance of Income and Bill Reminders

I have had to rebuild reminders from previous transactions in the registry to cover these losses. I don't think I have inadvertently deleted them since i have had so many disappear and its a multi step process.
Tagged:

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would seem to indicate some form of data corruption. I would suggest making a backup and performing a file validation. File>File Operations>Validate.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1
  • C B
    C B Member
    Thanks for your response. Backed up the data and ran the Validation process. It found some errors but not ones that I would think effect the Bill and Income reminders. Have to wait and see the results.
    How often would you recommend the validation process be run as preventive maintenance vice corrective maintenance?
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    Personally, I run Validation every week. Not so much for validation, but verification that all is OK. Not that you've opened that can of worms, others will say they never or it should only be done if required. I don't agree - my opinion.

Another possible culprit, are you using sync to mobile, or more specifically online billers? If so, and you are willing to disable, see if the issue clears up.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1