Investment accounts will not sync to cloud

When I sync to cloud, both on-line and mobile application show correction information. However, all investment securities are not being transferred. Shows securities & Cash at $0 and Today's Change as $0.00 (0.00%)

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DrJimbo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would begin with the desktop application. I would verify that the brokerage accounts are selected to sync.

This is located under "Mobile & Web"  look for the gear icon on the tile labeled "Accounts Enabled on Mobile and Web." Do you see the brokerage accounts listed?

If so, I would next choose "Sync Now" in the top-right right. Once the sync has completed, please sign out and sign back into the mobile app.

Please let me know if you are still not seeing your holdings in the mobile app.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • DrJimbo
    DrJimbo Member
    The brokerage accounts are listed. I did the sync again. Both the mobile app and the internet app do not show accounts.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DrJimbo

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jlaur_25
    jlaur_25 Member ✭✭
    I'd let it go until R32.11 is out. This happened to me right after applying this upgrade patch and I don't see a magic fix w/o a subsequent patch being released. My basis for this on top of my own experience is the documentation on that patch includes, "Also added instructions and additional information about Quicken Mobile".
This discussion has been closed.