Quicken Canada

Nancy R H
Nancy R H Member
Has the issue relating to investment prices not updating been resolved? I cancelled my subscription when this issue cropped up and my search of this community does not reveal whether the issue has been resolved.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Nancy R H

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I took a look at your account and do not see any previous discussions created that detail a previous issue regarding investment prices.

I have few questions to help me best answer your question. Was your issue regarding a specific holding that was not updating or not available? 

If not, do recall any error messages, or was the issue with the quote service altogether?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Nancy R H
    Nancy R H Member
    I don't want to purchase a new subscription unless this has been resolved. I posted this question previously and received a reply asking me some questions. It came from an address for which I cannot reply--there is "no reply" in the email address. This problem was previously posted about from a number of users; I simply cannot find whether or not it has been addressed. It relates to ALL investment prices, not just some. I had a subscription and this function was working fine until one day it just stopped working.
This discussion has been closed.