Stock update not working - Quicken service not available

Over the last 48 hours, when I ask either for Quotes or Accounts update I get a pop up message stating : "Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize for the inconvenience"

Does any body know why? and when the Quicken's Online Service will become available again?

I understand the problem for bank with the governments Covid relief payment.

But here I am only talking of stock price update.

Thank you in advance.

Francois (Canadian customer)

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fdurocher

I suggest that you sign-out and then sign-back-in to your "Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts"

To sign out take the following steps:

1.    Go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side of the window:  

2.    In the dialogue window that opens, type "yes" in the box to confirm you want to sign out.

3.    Sign back in to Quicken when the sign-in window next appears.

Let us know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• JoanM
    JoanM Member
    I am having this same problem too. I cannot download any information at all even from brokerages or credit unions. or banks that were just listed as now lifting their restrictions.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fdurocher

I suggest that you sign-out and then sign-back-in to your "Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts"

To sign out take the following steps:

1.    Go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side of the window:  

2.    In the dialogue window that opens, type "yes" in the box to confirm you want to sign out.

3.    Sign back in to Quicken when the sign-in window next appears.

Let us know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• fdurocher2
    fdurocher2 Member
    Yes Sir, That resolved the issue.

Thank you Frank

François
  • fdurocher2
    fdurocher2 Member
    PS: I had to register a second time to answer... fdurocher2 ... as the log in would not accept may Quicken Id... which is the same I used to correct the problem using Frankx comment
This discussion has been closed.