Several accounts but not all show a partial download error and than doesn't download anything else?

Mark Man
Mark Man Member ✭✭
I have tried creating a new account for each of these. Quicken does contact the account and does create it but won't update transactions. Help

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mark Man,

Can you give us more information on the financial institutions that are involved and whether you are getting any specific error codes when you try to download?  Also when did this start and which method or methods are used for downloading from these FI's?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Mark Man
    Mark Man Member ✭✭
    It started today. I have been able to work through all the accounts except my Chemcel accounts. Error 28 Code 160. It still says partial download you may not have gotten all the transactions. I have been able to go to change download settings and it goes through all the routine says its complete and not change. I did create a new Chemcel account and again it found my account linked it but wouldn't download anything just returned the correct ending balance.

Mark
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Mark Man

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Mark Man,

Sorry that you are having those problems.

Are you a Mac user?  I don't recognize those error codes at all - I'm sorry.
    While I think it is a good sign that you are seeing the correct balance in the latest download to the new account, if transactions are still not downloading I can only suggest that you contact Quicken Support for some hands-on assistance.

Here is a link to Quicken Support LINK.

Please let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.