No Transaction Download

This discussion was created from comments split from: One Step Update, Not downloading current transactions.

Comments

• tsisti88
    tsisti88 Member
    I am having the problem that not all transactions are downloading, sporadically, with checking and credit card accounts. The suggestions above have not helped. I changed the channel: ZIP! Reset Web Connect on the account: NADA! I even tried downloading a QFX file from my bank. That usually fixes the problem. But tonight, I'm extremely frustrated because I can see transactions in the downloaded file (opening the QFX in Word) that don't get picked up by the process. It is a penny different that what I expected, but then it should suggest a new transaction like it always does... HELP!!!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello @tsisti88

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please provide the name of the financial institution as well as the connection type that is being used.

To confirm the connection type, choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your Account, then choose the Online Services at the top

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.