Some accounts not downloading

Using Mac with Quicken Subscription.

Both Chase credit account and Radius Bank checking account most recently updated 9 days ago. When refreshed, Account Status box shows Orange for both. Chase says "FI:website unavailable." Radius says "MFA Action Required for Bank Account."

I changed password to Radius yesterday & tried to update password in Quicken but getting sync error message after putting in username/password and entering code sent to email. (AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:ccclient.203)

Other accounts seem to be updating. AmEx is current. I don't think password is the issue because both accounts stopped downloading on the same date.

Any advice appreciated!

(One other question--it seems my default currency is set to Mexican pesos? I was able to reset in my Accounts section but still seeing some screens show MX$? Any help on setting the whole system to dollars would be great)

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @merryheart,

I can't say for sure - so please take this only as a possibility - but many other users are having similar download issues due to the large number of government stimulus payments that are hitting the banks this week.  Many banks have throttled back on the ability of customers to access their accounts through the web.  Chase is on the list of such banks and - because the list is not all inclusive - Radius may also be on the list.  Here's a LINK to more information that MAY help.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @merryheart,

I can't say for sure - so please take this only as a possibility - but many other users are having similar download issues due to the large number of government stimulus payments that are hitting the banks this week.  Many banks have throttled back on the ability of customers to access their accounts through the web.  Chase is on the list of such banks and - because the list is not all inclusive - Radius may also be on the list.  Here's a LINK to more information that MAY help.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• merryheart
    merryheart Member
    I think you were right, Frankx! Now both accounts are updating :)
  • merryheart
    merryheart Member
    Second question: I have changed my default currency to US dollars but still certain screens show up in MX$ pesos. Not sure why this is, all my accounts are in the US.

And now a third question: where does one go to post a new question? The "Ask a question" buttons all seem to lead to the screen that searches posts... I am asking my question in this thread cause I can't figure out how to start a new one. Thanks!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @merryheart  The blue Ask A Question button should take you directly to the screen to start a new question:

This isn't for searching; this is to start a new discussion. The "Question" field should be named "Topic Subject/Headline", and the unlabeled larger field below that is for the text of your question. Tags are not needed.

The fastest way to find the Ask a Question button, if it's not on the page you're on, seems to be clicking Recent Discussions in the left sidebar.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • merryheart
    merryheart Member
    Ah, thanks. I was clicking "Ask Our Community" and just coming up with the main screen that shows the search box, didn't see the ask a question on the side

Any advice with the MX$ Peso question?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    The only advice about the MX$ Peso question is to go through each of your accounts, one at a time, clicking on Settings, to make sure the Currency is set to US Dollar. It sounds like your Sidebar is set to US Dollar (in Preferences > General) but some of your accounts might be set to Mexican Peso.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • merryheart
    merryheart Member
    thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.