Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Capital One Autoloan Not updating

I have a Capital One Auto loan and linked asset. It only ever updates when you first setup the online access. After that it never updates the balances. I called quicken about it they collected logs and never heard anything back. I have to continuously remove and re-add the loan to get it to update. I saw one question about this in the forum and it was closed with no fix. When will this be fixed so I can keep my balance updated.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    @bdg0296

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately in this case it would best contacting Quicken Support again so that we're able to try finding the previous ticket that you sent in to see the status of it. This will be the best place for us to get your loan back up and running. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco

Hello @bdg0296

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. By chance do you have the ticket number of the interaction you had with support? If so could you by chance let me know so that I can look to see what additional information I can find.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bdg0296
    bdg0296 Member ✭✭
    edited March 17
    I am unable to find where I recorded my case number unfortunately. Logs were taken, the loan was added and re-added, and a new data file was created and the account logged into and still the same result. Initial time syncs but after that it never updates. It use to always come back with no new transactions to download but now it says it updates but never updates the balance.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @bdg0296

Thank you for the response and the additional details. Can you please confirm which Capital One option you are selecting to connect the loan account?

If you were to view this account online, what URL do visit?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • bdg0296
    bdg0296 Member ✭✭
    I have tried Capital One 360 & Capital One Auto Finance with the same results
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @bdg0296

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend creating a test file, this will help isolate the issue further. Please go to File > New Quicken File...

Once in the test file please attempt to add the loan account to this test file. Do experience the same issue in the test file?

Please let us know the results. 

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • bdg0296
    bdg0296 Member ✭✭
    Yes does the same thing with the test account. Pulls the data initially and then never again unless I remove it and re-add it.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @bdg0296,

For the auto loan, I suggest that you select "Capital One Bank New" as the financial institution in Quicken and connect there rather than using "360" or "Auto Finance".

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • bdg0296
    bdg0296 Member ✭✭
    When I try to use the "Capital One Bank New" it doesn't see my auto loan account only my checking and savings accounts
  • Quicken Francisco
    Accepted Answer
    @bdg0296

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately in this case it would best contacting Quicken Support again so that we're able to try finding the previous ticket that you sent in to see the status of it. This will be the best place for us to get your loan back up and running. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday