How do you sync your accounts to the web or mobile versions

Options
jeff42@
jeff42@ Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I am currently unable to access my account on my MAC and when I tried to access it on my mobile devices on the web it tells me to go to the app and enable sync. I'm unable to access the desktop app currently so is there a way to do it otherwise or am I missing something.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jeff42@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, Mobile and Web Cloud Sync can only be enabled from the Desktop App and not from either of the Mobile and Web Apps. For more information and instructions, please refer to this support article regarding Quicken Mobile and Web Cloud Sync Setup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jeff42@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, Mobile and Web Cloud Sync can only be enabled from the Desktop App and not from either of the Mobile and Web Apps. For more information and instructions, please refer to this support article regarding Quicken Mobile and Web Cloud Sync Setup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.