Can't connect with Fifth Third Bank on Quicken App for IOS

Options
Although I have no problem connecting to Fifth Third Bank on my Windows desktop, I installed the Quicken mobile app on my iPhone 11 running IOS 14.3 and it gives me the message "Connectivity Error: Swipe to fix". When I swipe to fix I get the message: "We are unable to connect to Fifth Third Bank at this time. Please try again later". I've been trying for several days. Also, I am connecting successfully to ten to fifteen other banks/credit card companies.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @pwtaylor1941

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let me know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • pwtaylor1941
    pwtaylor1941 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tyka,

I deactivated and then reactivated my account on my Windows computer and that solved the problem with my iPhone app. Thanks for the help.
  • duerlerjeff
    duerlerjeff Member
    Options
    Hello Tyka,

We are having the same problem. We followed the steps outlined in your January 4 message above. When we do so, the mobile app correctly updates the Fifth Third Bank balance but triggers the same message about connectivity issues. The message reads: "We are unable to connect to Fifth Third Bank at this time. Please try again later."

What now?

Thanks,
    Jeff
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @duerlerjeff

Thank you for the response and for letting me know the results of the troubleshooting steps.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.