Bills & Income tab is making program blow up

Last few days when I click on QUICKEN Premium Windows 10 Home, R32.10, 27.1.32.10, the desktop application blows up. So I can't look at any of my bills currently.

Answers

• M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    I have also tried, bringing up the classic menus and using the Bills tab and receive the same result.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    When you first open Quicken - very first thing - try accesssing one of your account Registers - and then try your other areas.....
    I've had it blow up when I try to go directly to the Calendar ....
    but when I first open my Checking, and then go to Calendar - all is ok

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    This did not work opening up accounts first. It worked one time, and then today was back to not working. Thank you for suggestion
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    I will not be able to try again for about 10 days
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    I've tried everything suggested and sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Haven't been able to find a pattern yet. But, most of the time, I can get it to work by using the suggestion to open other accounts first and then bills. But, that isn't 100% either. Thank you
  • Callison26
    Callison26 Member
    I've taken a stab at everything recommended and once in a while it works, and now and again it doesn't. Haven't had the option to discover an example yet. However, more often than not, I can get it to work by utilizing the idea to open different records first and afterward charges.
  • Callison26
    Callison26 Member
    edited April 6
    More often than not, I can get it to work by utilizing the idea to open different records first and afterward charges.

[Removed - Self-Referencing Link]
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    The latest update this week seems to have corrected this. R32.12, build 27.1.32.12. A few days with it and no issues.
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    edited April 27
    :s Nope, this problem has returned. Now if I try using a different account before going to bills, I can't get it to work either.

Weird, maybe coincidence, but it always starts not working about this time of month. Just like last month
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    Once again this has been happening again for days. Just got an update yesterday, but this issue is not corrected.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @M - N Putzer

Thank you for the response and for continuing to follow up with this issue. As this post was started some time ago please navigate to Help > About Quicken and confirm the release that you are currently running.

May I ask that you please take a moment to review the steps and information available here and confirm the location of the data file? Is the file stored on the hard drive or the cloud drive?

Storing the file in a cloud drive may cause the issues you have described if the file is located on the hard drive.

Please let us know!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    At this time I'm running version R33.24 and build 27.133.24 premier windows
    The data file is on my laptop, not a cloud drive