Why do some subcategories always show, but some are properly nested?

I have several subcategories that show all the time on the Expenses part of the budget. But other subcategories are properly nested inside their parent category. Surely I have a setting wrong somewhere, but my desktop budget looks perfect. I also just recently reset the cloud data and that did nothing.

Answers

• Andrew Waite
    Andrew Waite Member ✭✭
    For example. Auto & Transport has subcategories, and I can tap on that parent category to see the nested subcategories. But Bills & Utilities doesn't show. Instead, I see Bills & Utilities : Internet, and Bills & Utilities : Rent
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Andrew Waite

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the issue. To share an image with the Community, please drag and drop the image into the comment box.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.