Bank of America FI_BLOCKING:ccscrape.155:Error

Anyone seeing this problem right now? My last download on 11/15/20 was successful. No dice today.

Answers

• richardspda
    richardspda Member ✭✭✭
    I am having this problem now, March 17th, 2021 since 6am this morning. I was able to use BOA yesterday (and before) with no issues. That link I clicked on from Cyberphile is not working
  • ChuckHas
    ChuckHas Member ✭✭
    > @richardspda said:
    > I am having this problem now, March 17th, 2021 since 6am this morning. I was able to use BOA yesterday (and before) with no issues. That link I clicked on from Cyberphile is not working

Same
  • ChuckHas
    ChuckHas Member ✭✭
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7890198/updated-3-11-21-you-may-experience-an-error-adding-or-updating-accounts-list-of-banks-added#latest
  • jonasz
    jonasz Member
    Same here. BOA download worked yesterday 3/16/21, but not not been working since this morning 3/17/21
  • L.G
    L.G Member ✭✭
    As of 11:48 am MST 3/27/2021 I am not able to add an account or update my existing accounts with BOA. The error code is Bank of America FI_BLOCKING:ccscrape.155:ERROR. Any updates from Quicken?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @L.G

This is a known issue for Bank of America. A new alert has been posted, here.

Bank of America is performing maintenance and is expected to last over the weekend. Please attempt to update accounts on Monday.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a resolution becomes available, please visit the alert and 'bookmark' it by clicking the yellow star in the upper right.

This is being closed as there are more current threads for this topic.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.