Unable to connect to Bank of America

Options
Quicken for Mac is currently having trouble downloading transactions from Bank of America. I am receiving the error message below:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Scott Rose

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It looks like we're seeing an increase in users experiencing a similar issue as you are with BoA. I would recommend contacting  Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs to find out exactly what is causing the issue you're having. I'll also leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Scott Rose
    Scott Rose Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I contacted support and they were unable to help. If you could escalate to your Quicken Mac engineers, that would be great!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @Scott Rose

Thanks for letting me know. The issue has already been escalated but I'm a little surprised they didn't escalate it for you but we are currently aware of it and currently working on getting the issue resolved.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Scott Rose
    Scott Rose Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Thanks so much, Francisco! Oh, you know what, it's actually possible that they escalated it — I see that I accidentally disconnected myself from the chat.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @Scott Rose

That's good to hear as well! Either way we appreciate you being willing to contact support as it makes it easier for collecting information for when we're having any issues. If you do have any other questions please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.