PNC

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Web Connect Issues.

Comments

• markgadson
    markgadson Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I am a long-time Quicken user. For the last 3-4 weeks, I have not been able to download transactions from my PNC Bank accounts. Please provide an explanation and resolution. I do understand that there has been some disruption caused by the stimulus check distributions, but need to understand the exact situation with PNC. Like many other long-time Quicken users rely on my Quicken downloads for managing our finances. [Removed-Rant]
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @markgadson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Have you received any error messages when attempting to update? This information will help us to determine the next best step to take to resolve your issue.

Also, please choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • James Jeakle
    James Jeakle Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, no downloads since 17th of March. Last download was all duplicates then nothing. This is through web connect and there are no error messages. I've tried resetting the account but it returns an error message saying it failed. I've tried resetting the account numerous times on different days with the same results.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @James Jeakle

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    markgadson said:
    I am a long-time Quicken user. For the last 3-4 weeks, I have not been able to download transactions from my PNC Bank accounts. Please provide an explanation and resolution. I do understand that there has been some disruption caused by the stimulus check distributions, but need to understand the exact situation with PNC. Like many other long-time Quicken users rely on my Quicken downloads for managing our finances. [Removed-Rant]
    Hi @"markgadson ,

What PNC Bank Accounts are involved? What protocol are you using? Besides posting your problem, you also need to post replies to questions.

See this FAQ:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• James Jeakle
    James Jeakle Member ✭✭
    Options
    I exported the data for the account directly from PNC's website, deleted all the duplicates created and was able to at least reconcile the account with the correct online balance. I'll see if doing this has corrected the express web connect issue I was having.
  • James Jeakle
    James Jeakle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still no web connect downloads. I have to export the data from the bank website.
This discussion has been closed.