How do you get rid of processing notice on biller, after bill has been paid?

the payment has cleared my bank, but bill in Quicken still shows being processed

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rlies,

How do you make your online payments - through your bank or through Quicken Bill Manager?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    Online payments are through Quicken Bill Manager
  • rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    So there is no help on this?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @riles,

You need to access Bill Manager to determine the status of the payment.  Bill Manager is operated by an outside vendor that has contracted with Quicken to provide the payment services.  They are not a part of Quicken and while their systems do interact with Quicken, they control all transactions associated with the bill payment process.  However, if there is a problem with their services - such as them missing a payment - you should contact Quicken Support for assistance - here's that LINK.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @rlies

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. One thing you can attempt here is I believe some users have had success manually trying to change the status to change the status. If that doesn't work and is still stuck I'd recommend trying to delete the transaction and re enter it manually so that the transaction isn't stuck anymore.

Once you get a chance try the two options see if we're able to get the transaction fixed. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    those two options do not work. When quick pay is processing, you cannot change, or delete anything with that transaction.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @riles

Thanks for letting me know. Let's see if we're able to fix it potentially by forcing the transaction to delete. I'll leave an article down below that will give us steps on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/cannot-delete-online-payment-or-payee

Once you get the chance let us know if this helps resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    I did not use any of the procedures in article you send, as I got Quicken support involved on this.
    This is what we did to get rid of the processing biller.
    -bills and income tab
    -settings
    -manage online bills
    -remove that biller
    -go back to bills income tab
    -add biller back in
    Thank you for your help in this.
This discussion has been closed.