Drew Biondo Member ✭✭
See image

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Drew Biondo

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We are currently looking into synchrony bank reporting 501's. We are currently looking to collect logs to figure out exactly what is causing the issue. I would recommend contacting Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs to figure out exactly what is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Drew Biondo

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We are currently looking into synchrony bank reporting 501's. We are currently looking to collect logs to figure out exactly what is causing the issue. I would recommend contacting Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs to figure out exactly what is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• NotTechnical
    NotTechnical Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've had the same problem for the past several days. Last week I had a similar problem with Citibank, but that seems to have resolved itself. I notice from another chain that you are investigating cc-501 errors with Synchrony. I'm not sure what those are, but they sound similar. I get the following when trying to reset the connection on Mac: "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101)." Please let me know when you have fixed the issue.
This discussion has been closed.