Lifetime planner doesn't recognize debt reduction plan

Options
I can not get LTP to recognize and use my DRP. Have deleted and remade the DRP. Is there a way to fix the problem? Quicken Deluxe R31.12.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @jeffbe02

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

This has been reported in a previous discussion available here. I do not have an ETA that I am able to provide at this time.

You may visit the discussion and click the gold start to bookmark the conversation to be notified of any updates or changes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • billgregoryjr
    billgregoryjr Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue and have located the original message from a year ago and the question is closed. How can we get this moved to a position of having someone address the issue? The planner is not accurate without the debt reduction portion and at my age, I rely on the planner to give me accurate details. Thank you
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @billgregoryjr

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. This issue with the Lifetime Planner has been reported to our development team and is still being worked on.

I do not have an ETA to provide at this time. To contribute to the research of this issue, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue. Please include, "QWIN-17348" as the subject.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.