My wife and I share a credit card. Transactions are just missing. [Removed]

SoloLawyer
SoloLawyer Member
I have a personal credit card in my name and my wife's name. I started with [Removed] and then upgraded to Quicken, mostly to avoid duplicate transactions. Now I have missing transactions in Quicken. Transactions show up in [Removed] and on Credit Card bill, but not in Quicken.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SoloLawyer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. This post is categorized for Quicken on the web, are you using Windows or Mac version, not the desktop? Next, are these transactions visible in the desktop version and are only missing on the web version?

What is the name of the bank associated with the account that is missing transactions? Is it every account or just one?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • SoloLawyer
    SoloLawyer Member
    The Bank is PNC. I must be on a Desktop Version. It updates from the web. It is just this account as far as I can tell.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Hello @SoloLawyer

Thank you for the response and additional details.

If you are still needing assistance with missing transactions, please take a moment to review the steps and information provided here.

If the trouble persists and this is an ongoing issue, which it sounds as though it is, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to review the log files to determine the next best step and provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.