Mobil App not showing recent transaction

When I log into the mobile app I am not seeing the correct recent transactions. I have signed out of mobil, I have gone to the desktop and reset cloud (no errors) logged back into mobil and now no transactions are showing altogether. I have the Quicken Deluxe desktop application that I manage everything but for the last 3 months I have not been able to get the mobil to sync to the account so I have a lot of missing transactions and my books are not current. I use the mobil to add transactions when out but it has not synced to the cloud in months so all those transactions are never showing in the desktop and vis a versa.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SThomas2010

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you are missing transactions you were expecting to see on the Mobile App, there may be a few causes.

Are you using the same Quicken ID?
    First, verify that you are signed into the correct Quicken ID. The Quicken ID you sign into on the Mobile App needs to be the same one you use in Quicken on your computer. To verify the Quicken ID in Quicken on your computer, go to Edit > Preferences then Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts. On the Mobile App, sign out (located in Settings) then sign back in using the same Quicken ID you just confirmed you're using on your computer.

Are you viewing the correct data file?
    After signing into the Mobile App, you will be given a list of data files associated with your Quicken ID. Here you can select which data file from Quicken on your computer you want to view on the Mobile App. If you are missing transactions on the Mobile App, make certain you are viewing the same data file you have open on your computer. 

Did you sync in Quicken on your computer?
    After adding your accounts to the Mobile App, you will need to sync them regularly to ensure the Mobile App is displaying the most up-to-date information. Quicken will prompt you to sync but you can also sync manually by going to the Mobile & Alerts tab and clicking Sync Now in the upper right. After the syncing is complete, confirm there were no errors that interfered with the sync.

Please let me know if any of the above issues were the cause of the behavior.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • SThomas2010
    SThomas2010 Member
    Yes I have verified I am using the same account log in. Yes, it is the correct data file and Yes I had done the sync on my computer and then again on my mobile many times. My daily balance is matching up between the two but the individual transactions are not (if they will show up at all)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SThomas2010

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I have a few more questions to help me further isolate the cause of the issue. Is there anything unusual about the transaction itself?

Is this a payment or deposit? Does this transaction contain a split transaction? What is the date of the transaction?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • SThomas2010
    SThomas2010 Member
    These are payments, some split some not. After doing another clear of the cloud and re sync (for the 5th time). Now my mobile has no transactions at all. The total balance is changing but no transactions are showing up.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @SThomas2010

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.