Options
I have two positions from Fidelity how do I download to
corresponding Quicken account
KenW

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Ken W.   This should automatically happen when you set up your Fidelity account in Quicken for online services either via Add Account or, if you have already set up it up as a  manual account, via Set up Now (on the Online Services tab of Account Details).  You can also use Add Account if you have already set up your Fidelity account as a manual account but you will need to make sure to Link the downloaded data during the set up process to your manual account in Quicken.  Is that not happening for you?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kenw Are these positions held at Fidelity Investments?  Or Fidelity NetBenefits?
    In Q, these are 2 different financial institutions ... and need to be set up separately.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• KenW
    KenW Member ✭✭
    Options
    Investments. I made some changes today so need to wait till Monday to check it out. Three day weekends are for IT work !!
    KenW
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF you've properly set up those 2 Fido accounts, in Q, then your positions and recent transactions should download automatically ... even on a weekend.  Although if all transactions downloaded today (Saturday) have previously been downloaded they won't repeat in Q.
    When you do TOOLS, One Step Update Summary, what shows adjacent to your Fido accounts?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• KenW
    KenW Member ✭✭
    Options
    There are more problems. Lastpass password manager did something Thursday or Friday that screwed up Wells Fargo Bank and a report from Fidelity had a problem with browser addons. I will wait till Monday to see how things shake out. The IRA deposit into Fidelity was put into my new IRA however is was not removed from where it was deposited to account originally.
    KenW