portfolio not updating

CRNak
CRNak Member
My mutual fund accounts are not updating as of 4/2/21.
Is there a know issue or is it just me?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    One financial institution or multiple? Which one(s)? Are you getting error messages, or any messages at all? 

It's (unfortunately) not unusual for there to be service interruptions from various financial institutions on a rolling basis. Most are resolved fairly quickly, such as over a weekend if they are doing maintenance and blocking Quicken while they do. So are due to website or security changes and require some time to get sorted out. Some aren;'t known about until users alert Quicken, who alerts their service provider (Intuit). So my general advice is to post what institution it is to see if others are reporting the same problem, and to wait a day or two to try again; if you don't see it mentioned on here after a couple days, then contact Quicken Support.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • CRNak
    CRNak Member
    multiple- T.Rowe Price, Harbor, Wasatch, Dodge & Cox, Artisan, Harbor.. a few more- none of which have updated.
    no error message, or any messages at all
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @CRNak

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if it may have not updated from Good Friday since there's so many that didn't update and you didn't receive any errors. A good way to know if that could be the case is wait till tomorrow to see if you're able to get information updated. 

This may not be the case but in any case let us know if you're able to notice any changes tomorrow and we'll take a look if we're still having issues.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.